UNIQA Liechtenstein is currently implementing a new business model and is developing the technical system requirements to be able to act as a digital risk carrier for the UNIQA Group in the future.
Why does UNIQA Liechtenstein offer ideal conditions for this new model as a location?
- We hold licences in the countries of the EU, the EEA and Switzerland.
- We offer a technical system solution without dependencies on old systems.
How does the interaction work?
- Local partners take over the handling of the business from the application to the claims settlement.
- UNIQA Liechtenstein acts as a risk carrier on the basis of its licence and is responsible for the fulfilment of all regulatory requirements.
- Outsourcing contracts are concluded between UNIQA Liechtenstein and the local partners in order to fulfil all qualitative and regulatory requirements.
- In addition, a simple exchange of data enables the fulfilment of all balance sheet and regulatory requirements.